Self Employed Immigration
The Canada Government and also the province of Quebec allows self employed individuals around the globe to avail permanent residence in Canada through the self-employed immigration program.
Given below are few essential requirements for an individual to qualify in the federal self-employed immigration program:
- He/she should have relevant experience of at least 2 years in five years before application, in the fields of agriculture, arts or athletics. He/she must have participated in a world class event related to cultural activities or athletics or have a farm management experience.
- The individual must showcase the intention and capability to create his/her own employment and create employment in the field of cultural, artistic or athletic spheres, or boost employment through farm management in Canada.
- The applicant should demonstrate suitable funds to prove their worth to be self-employed in Canada and contribute to the country’s economic growth while simultaneously meeting their own and accompanies’ settlement needs.
The Quebec self-employed program allows individuals to get permanent residence in Quebec by practicing a trade or profession of their own. This program requires an individual to satisfy below given requirements:
- Have two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Have net worth of 100000 Canadian dollars and enough settlement funds.
- Have the zeal to create employment in Quebec by practicing a profession mentioned in the National Occupation Classification.