Saskatchewan bordering the U.S. in south is one of the rapidly growing economies in Canada. Regina is the capital of Saskatchewan and this province is known for its agriculture-driven economy contributor to Canada.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nomination Program (SINP) offers provincial nomination program certificate to those professionals who are skilled and experienced in a particular specialty/domain. And once the certificate is received, the individual can apply for permanent residence in Canada.
How We Go About Doing It?
The following are the categories under which SINP accepts applications:
International Skilled Worker – This category has more sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker – Employment Offers: Is for a candidate who has a job offer from a local company.
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand: Is for a candidate who is highly skilled and experienced in In-demand occupation.
- International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry: Is for a candidate nomination who is already in immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) express entry pool.
Saskatchewan Express Category – This is defined for foreigners who are living in Saskatchewan. This stream is further divided into the following sub-categories:
- Existing Work Permit: Is for individuals who are already living in Saskatchewan for six months and more.
- Health Professionals: As specified, it is for healthcare workers – Physicians, Nurses or any healthcare worker who have worked in Saskatchewan for six months.
Entrepreneur and Farm Category – This too is further divided into:
- Entrepreneur: Is for individuals desirous of investing in Saskatchewan by setting up or acquiring a business in Saskatchewan
- Farm – Is for farmers willing to invest in farming and live in Saskatchewan.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Category – All those international students graduating from Saskatchewan universities and desirous of setting up business in Saskatchewan.
How Our Process Helps You?
- We at V9 Immigration have thorough understanding of each and every stream under which the provincial nominee program of Saskatchewan offers permanent residency.
- We engage with you to understand your professional background and make every effort to provide you the support and guide you to the right-fit program.
- We explain all the modalities of each stream and hold your hand to guide you with the entire process.