New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is the first step to get permanent residence in Canada. New Brunswick is a beautiful and picturesque place with cities such as Saint John, Moncton, and Fredericton. A good sizable population speaks French in New Brunswick.
V9 Immigration has a demonstrated track record of helping numerous people to apply, migrate and settle down in New Brunswick.
How We Go About Doing It?
- People with necessary skills, education, and work experience and desirous of migrating to Canada and live in New Brunswick are offering NBPNP. The following are the various categories under which NBPNP is offered:
- Express Entry Labor Market Stream – Under this stream which is directly linked to the Canada government express entry immigration designed to meet the requirements and demands of New Brunswick job market
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support – To qualify under this stream a person must have a permanent job offer from a New Brunswick business entity/employer
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneur Stream – A individual must be a graduate from a New Brunswick institution and started a business in this region
- Entrepreneur Stream – This category is most suited to those who wish to invest and set a business in New Brunswick
How Our Process Helps You?
- We at V9 Immigration have thorough understanding of each and every stream under which the provincial nominee program of New Brunswick offers permanent residency
- We engage with you to understand your professional background and make every effort to provide you the support and guide you to the right-fit program
- We explain all the modalities of each stream and hold your hand to guide you with the entire process
- From eligibility to submission of applications forms, we help you step-by-step ensuring complete transparency at every level
- Rest assured, our comprehensive and time-tested methodology will guide you immigrate without any hassles