Canada’s smallest island, Prince Edward Island has a bit of history attached to it. The famous – Charlottetown Conference – took place here which eventually led to the creation of Canada.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nomination Program (PEI PNP) is similar to most of the Provincial Nomination Program of other provinces, wherein experienced and skilled workforce are eligible to apply for PEI PNP, which will eventually lead to permanent residents in Canada.
How We Go About Doing It?
PEI PNP Express Entry – The skilled professionals desirous of working and living in Prince Edward Island are eligible. Only those skilled and experienced professionals who possess the skills as required and aligned with this province can apply leading to applying for permanent resident in Canada.
Labour Impact Stream – All those candidates who possess the necessary skills and experience as required by the current labour requirement are eligible to apply under this category which are further categorized in three difference streams:
- Skilled Worker Stream – This stream is only for those candidates who meet the criteria of a PEI employer/company and have a job offer from a PEI employer.
- Critical Worker Stream – This category is defined for those individuals who are already employed by a PEI company/organization that might sponsor an individual based on their skills and experience.
- International Graduate Stream – This stream is designated for those who have graduated from an PEI university/college and already working in PEI.
Business Impact Category – Entrepreneurs desirous of investing in a business in PEI. The individual is expected to acquire a work permit and work for a PEI employer for a certain period to qualify under this category.
How Our Process Helps You?
- We meticulously study and analyze your career profile ensuring it matches the eligibility criteria of AINP.
- We guide you with a customized, comprehensive checklist of documents required.
- A step-by-step process is formulated from nomination process, submission of application, documents.
- The terms and conditions are explained to clearly to make sure you understand the entire process.
- Our entire process is completely transparent and seamless that takes all your burden so that you can stay focussed on your core objectives.