Newfoundland and Labrador is located on the eastern part of Canada with its capital being St. John’s. This province is known for its natural resources, and energy. A bustling place with a growing economy, Newfoundland and Labrador is attracting people from all around the world.
Newfoundland and Labrador offers provincial nomination under Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nomination Program (NLPNP).
How We Go About Doing It?
The various streams under which the NLPNP is offered are:
Express Entry Skilled Worker – This program is similar to the other express entry program. Individuals with job offers Canadian government express entry program
Skilled Worker – Under this stream only those individuals are qualified who have a valid job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer
International Graduate – This category is for recent graduates and with a Post-Graduate work permit with a job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador province employer
International Entrepreneur – This category is reserved to those business owner or professionals desirous of setting up business in Newfoundland and Labrador Province
International Graduate Entrepreneur – Individuals can qualify in this category who are graduates from Memorial University, or College of North Atlantic and willing to set up or acquired a business in Newfoundland and Labrador Province
How Our Process Helps You?
- We have a proven track record helping innumerable individuals under various streams/categories with comprehensive and turn-key advice and guidance
- The categories are clearly defined, application process simplified, and the entire process is taken care by our immigration experts
- We carry out thorough and in-depth analysis of your professional background and guide you to migrate in appropriate category
- Our time-tested methodology ensures you follow the laid down process till you reach Canadian shores
- The complete process at V9 Immigration is managed transparently and seamlessly